Restaurant & bar
Hotel restaurant in Lourdes
The Grand Hôtel Gallia & Londres boasts two restaurants:
- La Belle Epoque, for sophisticated cuisine in a majestic historic setting with private alcoves overlooking the grounds
- Le Chapelle & Parc, with a buffet menu and fresh, healthy food.
To provide you with the best possible service, we can adapt to suit your needs, with vegetarian dishes, gluten-free dishes, etc.
Our restaurants welcome you from 8th of April 2022.
BOOK A TABLE
ÉPOQUEA JOURNEY FOR THE TASTEBUDS AS WELL AS THE EYES
In a sumptuous decor of chandeliers, period panelling and stylish furnishings, your senses will carry you away on an unforgettable culinary journey. Feast your eyes and tastebuds on this experience of delicious refinement. Our elegantly prepared dishes blend quality produce and subtle flavour to offer you a remarkable culinary experience.
Temporarily closed, our restaurant will be open from April 8, 2022.
Le Chapelle et Parc An exceptionally tasty buffet
Enjoy a combination of quality table service and a delicious variety of buffet food in a dining room that bathes in light and overlooks the wooded grounds. Our buffet of hot and cold starters, a variety of side dishes and freshly-made desserts invites you to take your pick of accompaniments to the refined dishes proposed on the menu.
At any time of day, take time out to relax at our lounge bar in the sumptuous cosiness of the gold and red decor, all against a backdrop of Napoleonic frescoes and majestic mirrors. Or, from the comfort of the soft cushioned seats on the terrace, marvel at the stunning view of the castle, the ancient grounds and the Sanctuary esplanade.
Our terrace welcomes you also for lunch for an elegant and serene break. Taste our delicate meals suggested on our Brasserie menu within a charming and natural setting.
Contact the reception for more information : +33 5 62 94 35 44 - email@example.com
Take the road of Madiran and let yourself be amazed by beautiful landscapes: Pyrenean Piemont chain, countryside, hills, vineyards...
On arrival, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a visit of the Châteaux Montus and Bouscassé and a visit of the cellars and plots. You will also appreciate an exceptional lunch made from the seasonal production of the garden of the Château Bouscassé and discover the excellence of the local food industry with wine tasting.
The return trip is by minibus.
For white wine lovers, we can organize a trip to Jurançon.
Contact us to organize a stay according to your desires.
Daily rate for residents: from 129€ /person.
Rate for a 2-night stay: from 299€ /person (based on twin/double room, full board).
Offers valid for a minimum of 4 people
- full board accommodation, based on twin/double room
- access to the secure bike room, with repair and washing facilities
- GPS tracks
- return by minibus
- visit and tastings
Does not include:
- transportation and transfer to the place of stay
- personal purchases made during the stay, optional activities not included, drinks and extras
- insurance, tourist tax.
- bike rental
Information and reservations from Monday to Friday
+33 (0)6 59 35 32 86
Discover the most beautiful "stars of the Pyrenees" in this exceptional stay which will make your senses and your taste buds travel along 3 remarkable sites: the most prestigious vineyard of Madiran (5 stars in the Bettane and Desseauve guide), the Pic du Midi (astronomical observatory) and the Sanctuary of Lourdes. Between nature, culture, history and gastronomy-oenotourism, you will have stars in your eyes !
Advantages of this "starred stay in the Pyrenees":
- A charming and prestigious hotel full of history
- A unique place to stay during your vacation
- Magnificent roads and panoramic views
- Unique meetings and visits
- Half board accommodation (B&B rates on request) based on 2 people in a double or twin room
- Welcome drink offered
- One entry to the Pic du Midi
- 4 hours visit of the Brumont vineyards (Châteaux Montus & Bouscassé) including an exceptional lunch on site
- One free entrance to the SPA during your stay (depending on the availability)
- Weather information
- Booking fees
- Possibility of late check out (on request)
Does not include:
- transportation and transfers to the place of stay and during the stay
- personal purchases, optional activities not included, drinks and extras, insurance, tourist tax.
Information and bookings
+33 (0)5 62 94 35 44