Activities & Discoveries
The Grand Hôtel Gallia & Londres stands at an ideal location for easy access to some spectacular sites. Majestic peaks, legendary mountain passes, panoramic views stretching as far as the eye can see, famous wine routes, picturesque villages, etc. The gems of the Pyrenees will captivate you again and again.
From the hotel car park, you can go exploring the remarkable sites of the Pyrenees.
CyclingFrom prestigious passes to lesser-known trails
Tourmalet, Aubisque, Hautacam, Soulor, Luz Ardiden... not forgetting the Col des Tentes and the Col des Spandelles. Go tackle the legendary cols of the Tour de France, or escape along mountain roads that are less frequented but just as spectacular! For a spot of intensive training or a more gentle ride, by road bike, mountain bike or gravel bike, the entire Pyrenean mountain chain promises thrills galore.
Take the road of Madiran and let yourself be amazed by beautiful landscapes: Pyrenean Piemont chain, countryside, hills, vineyards...
On arrival, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a visit of the Châteaux Montus and Bouscassé and a visit of the cellars and plots. You will also appreciate an exceptional lunch made from the seasonal production of the garden of the Château Bouscassé and discover the excellence of the local food industry with wine tasting.
The return trip is by minibus.
For white wine lovers, we can organize a trip to Jurançon.
Contact us to organize a stay according to your desires.
Daily rate for residents: from 129€ /person.
Rate for a 2-night stay: from 299€ /person (based on twin/double room, full board).
Offers valid for a minimum of 4 people
- full board accommodation, based on twin/double room
- access to the secure bike room, with repair and washing facilities
- GPS tracks
- return by minibus
- visit and tastings
Does not include:
- transportation and transfer to the place of stay
- personal purchases made during the stay, optional activities not included, drinks and extras
- insurance, tourist tax.
- bike rental
Information and reservations from Monday to Friday
+33 (0)6 59 35 32 86
Discover the most beautiful "stars of the Pyrenees" in this exceptional stay which will make your senses and your taste buds travel along 3 remarkable sites: the most prestigious vineyard of Madiran (5 stars in the Bettane and Desseauve guide), the Pic du Midi (astronomical observatory) and the Sanctuary of Lourdes. Between nature, culture, history and gastronomy-oenotourism, you will have stars in your eyes !
Advantages of this "starred stay in the Pyrenees":
- A charming and prestigious hotel full of history
- A unique place to stay during your vacation
- Magnificent roads and panoramic views
- Unique meetings and visits
- Half board accommodation (B&B rates on request) based on 2 people in a double or twin room
- Welcome drink offered
- One entry to the Pic du Midi
- 4 hours visit of the Brumont vineyards (Châteaux Montus & Bouscassé) including an exceptional lunch on site
- One free entrance to the SPA during your stay (depending on the availability)
- Weather information
- Booking fees
- Possibility of late check out (on request)
Does not include:
- transportation and transfers to the place of stay and during the stay
- personal purchases, optional activities not included, drinks and extras, insurance, tourist tax.
Information and bookings
+33 (0)5 62 94 35 44
Offer valid from 04/07/2020 to 31/12/2020
Tel: +33 (0)5 62 94 35 44