Charming hotel in Lourdes with restaurant & spa
Hotel in Hautes-Pyrénées
The Grand Hôtel Gallia & Londres proposes 175 rooms including some sumptuous luxury suites. Our rooms combine luxurious comfort and meticulously stylish decoration. Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the 17th century but with all the best features.
+ 60 CHANNELS
TEA & COFFEE
Our gourmet buffet breakfast offers a wide variety of fresh, local products of high quality. Every morning, our carefully-selected products take you on an elegant journey in a sophisticated setting.
- Local bread specialities with apricot or cranberries
- Traditionally-made "Les petits fruits" jams from Guillaume & Lesgards
- Dairy produce from the Pyrenees
- "Blanc de Blancs” sparkling wine from Veuve Laperrière
- Cereals and dried fruit, scrambled eggs, sausages and bacon
- Charcuterie and cheese from the Pyrenees
- Hot drinks and fruit juices
Contact the reception for more information : +33 5 62 94 35 44 - email@example.com
Flexible cancellation conditions 48 hours, 1 night guaranteed room only, excluding extras and spa access.
Take the road of Madiran and let yourself be amazed by beautiful landscapes: Pyrenean Piemont chain, countryside, hills, vineyards...
On arrival, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a visit of the Châteaux Montus and Bouscassé and a visit of the cellars and plots. You will also appreciate an exceptional lunch made from the seasonal production of the garden of the Château Bouscassé and discover the excellence of the local food industry with wine tasting.
The return trip is by minibus.
For white wine lovers, we can organize a trip to Jurançon.
Contact us to organize a stay according to your desires.
Daily rate for residents: from 129€ /person.
Rate for a 2-night stay: from 299€ /person (based on twin/double room, full board).
Offers valid for a minimum of 4 people
- full board accommodation, based on twin/double room
- access to the secure bike room, with repair and washing facilities
- GPS tracks
- return by minibus
- visit and tastings
Does not include:
- transportation and transfer to the place of stay
- personal purchases made during the stay, optional activities not included, drinks and extras
- insurance, tourist tax.
- bike rental
Information and reservations from Monday to Friday
+33 (0)6 59 35 32 86
Discover the most beautiful "stars of the Pyrenees" in this exceptional stay which will make your senses and your taste buds travel along 3 remarkable sites: the most prestigious vineyard of Madiran (5 stars in the Bettane and Desseauve guide), the Pic du Midi (astronomical observatory) and the Sanctuary of Lourdes. Between nature, culture, history and gastronomy-oenotourism, you will have stars in your eyes !
Advantages of this "starred stay in the Pyrenees":
- A charming and prestigious hotel full of history
- A unique place to stay during your vacation
- Magnificent roads and panoramic views
- Unique meetings and visits
- Half board accommodation (B&B rates on request) based on 2 people in a double or twin room
- Welcome drink offered
- One entry to the Pic du Midi
- 4 hours visit of the Brumont vineyards (Châteaux Montus & Bouscassé) including an exceptional lunch on site
- One free entrance to the SPA during your stay (depending on the availability)
- Weather information
- Booking fees
- Possibility of late check out (on request)
Does not include:
- transportation and transfers to the place of stay and during the stay
- personal purchases, optional activities not included, drinks and extras, insurance, tourist tax.
Information and bookings
+33 (0)5 62 94 35 44
Offer valid from 04/07/2020 to 31/12/2020
Tel: +33 (0)5 62 94 35 44