Well-being and relaxation in our spa in Lourdes
Our wellness center is open and bookable in compliance with sanitary measures. Enjoy our NUXE Spa with jacuzzi, hammam, sauna and sensory shower. We also suggest beauty treatments and massages (relaxation, sports...).
Our gallia NUXE Spa offers more than a relaxing experience. It helps you reconnect with your inner self.
An intimate journey exalted by sensual, radiant fragrances.
A voluptuous haven of serenity.
Book directly a beauty treatment or your acess to the Nuxe spa
Alone or with your loved ones, treat your senses to an exclusive time-out experience in the jacuzzi, hammam and sauna of the Wellness centre. Enjoy our luxurious NUXE treatments in the harmonious decor of our treatment rooms, for instant relaxation.
- “Rêve de Miel” honey-based massages and treatments
- Essential escape
- Treatments for two
- Radiance facial treatment
- Pampering body scrub
- Jacuzzi, hammam and sauna with light-therapy lamps
For your convenience, towel and slippers at your disposal.
Our wellness spa is open and can be booked directly
from our website
by email at [email protected]
by phone at +33(0)5 62 94 35 44
Book your access and / or your treatment every day from 10am to 8pm.
Contact the reception for more information : +33 5 62 94 35 44 - [email protected]
Discover the most beautiful "stars of the Pyrenees" in this exceptional stay which will make your senses and your taste buds travel along 3 remarkable sites: the most prestigious vineyard of Madiran (5 stars in the Bettane and Desseauve guide), the Pic du Midi (astronomical observatory) and the Sanctuary of Lourdes. Between nature, culture, history and gastronomy-oenotourism, you will have stars in your eyes !
Advantages of this "starred stay in the Pyrenees":
- A charming and prestigious hotel full of history
- A unique place to stay during your vacation
- Magnificent roads and panoramic views
- Unique meetings and visits
- Half board accommodation (B&B rates on request) based on 2 people in a double or twin room
- Welcome drink offered
- One entry to the Pic du Midi
- 4 hours visit of the Brumont vineyards (Châteaux Montus & Bouscassé) including an exceptional lunch on site
- One free entrance to the SPA during your stay (depending on the availability)
- Weather information
- Booking fees
- Possibility of late check out (on request)
Does not include:
- transportation and transfers to the place of stay and during the stay
- personal purchases, optional activities not included, drinks and extras, insurance, tourist tax.
Information and bookings
+33 (0)5 62 94 35 44