Hotel, restaurant & spa,
ideal for cyclists
Hotel and spa in Lourdes
The Grand Hôtel Gallia & Londres, a historic hotel in Lourdes, was built by the niece of Bernadette Soubirous in the late 19th century. At the time, it was the hotspot of the European elite, with a sophisticated classical decor reminiscent of the Belle Epoque and which has earned it the reputation of being a charming place to stay... The Grand Hôtel Gallia & Londres occupies an outstanding location in the heart of Lourdes, opposite the shrines and within easy reach of the town centre.
Protecting our guests and our teams is our priority.
We are happy to welcome you in the best conditions in all our properties.
Outstanding location opposite the sanctuary
Quality facilities and very comfortable rooms
- Sophisticated dining
Grounds in the heart of Lourdes
Mindful staff attentive to your needs
- • 164 rooms & 11 suites
- • Air conditioning throughout the hotel
- • Spa, massages and treatments
- • 6 meeting rooms
- • 2 restaurants
- • Pets allowed on certain conditions
- • 24/7 reception
- • Laundry service
- • Telephone wake-up service
- • Function room for private events
- • Bicycle-friendly: safe bike storage, repair facility, bike wash station, special menus for cyclists
Contact the reception for more information : +33 5 62 94 35 44 - [email protected]
Take the road of Madiran and let yourself be amazed by beautiful landscapes: Pyrenean Piemont chain, countryside, hills, vineyards...
On arrival, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a visit of the Châteaux Montus and Bouscassé and a visit of the cellars and plots. You will also appreciate an exceptional lunch made from the seasonal production of the garden of the Château Bouscassé and discover the excellence of the local food industry with wine tasting.
The return trip is by minibus.
For white wine lovers, we can organize a trip to Jurançon.
Contact us to organize a stay according to your desires.
Daily rate for residents: from 129€ /person.
Rate for a 2-night stay: from 299€ /person (based on twin/double room, full board).
Offers valid for a minimum of 4 people
- full board accommodation, based on twin/double room
- access to the secure bike room, with repair and washing facilities
- GPS tracks
- return by minibus
- visit and tastings
Does not include:
- transportation and transfer to the place of stay
- personal purchases made during the stay, optional activities not included, drinks and extras
- insurance, tourist tax.
- bike rental
Information and reservations from Monday to Friday
+33 (0)6 59 35 32 86
Discover the most beautiful "stars of the Pyrenees" in this exceptional stay which will make your senses and your taste buds travel along 3 remarkable sites: the most prestigious vineyard of Madiran (5 stars in the Bettane and Desseauve guide), the Pic du Midi (astronomical observatory) and the Sanctuary of Lourdes. Between nature, culture, history and gastronomy-oenotourism, you will have stars in your eyes !
Advantages of this "starred stay in the Pyrenees":
- A charming and prestigious hotel full of history
- A unique place to stay during your vacation
- Magnificent roads and panoramic views
- Unique meetings and visits
- Half board accommodation (B&B rates on request) based on 2 people in a double or twin room
- Welcome drink offered
- One entry to the Pic du Midi
- 4 hours visit of the Brumont vineyards (Châteaux Montus & Bouscassé) including an exceptional lunch on site
- One free entrance to the SPA during your stay (depending on the availability)
- Weather information
- Booking fees
- Possibility of late check out (on request)
Does not include:
- transportation and transfers to the place of stay and during the stay
- personal purchases, optional activities not included, drinks and extras, insurance, tourist tax.
Information and bookings
+33 (0)5 62 94 35 44